BULLETIN BOARD IDEAS
There are three bulletin boards in the classroom. I display student work and constantly change the look of my classroom.
Some of my monthly bulletin board ideas include...
- Back to School, Class Rules Posters, Nitrotype Challenge
- Halloween, Student ID Badges, Keyboarding Basics, Email Etiquette
- What are you thankful for flyer in Word, Excel Black Friday or Holiday Budgets, Saving and Spending, CS with Scratch
- Cultural Awareness, Holidays, Christmas Cheer, Letters To Santa
- Be Internet Awesome Certificates, Google, Coding,
- Black History Month
- Women's History, Internet research,
- Spring, Flowers, Aerogarden, Technology and Science, Class Pet, Grow vegetables in the classroom,
- Music and Technology, Artist Internet Research, Writing letters to our favorite singer or celebrity
- End of year review, certificates and rewards, prizes, feedback, wish lists for classroom, new ideas, programs, apps and latest technology,
- Poster Design and Printing or T-shirt Design and Printing
We occasionally introduce a class pet which a student can take home to keep at the end of the school year or we plant fruits and vegetables with our Herbie and Class Aerogarden. We have grown gladiolus, basil , and cherry tomatoes!
We incorporate other subjects like Math and Science into our curriculum.